Job ID 310514
Platform and Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft)
Logix Resourcing are currently partnered with the one of the largest universities on the south coast on an exciting opportunity for a Platform & Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft) who are currently embarking on an ambitious programme of transformational change. This is a hybrid role that requires you to be onsite 2 days per week. There is flexibility on this for candidates further afield.
The Platforms and Infrastructure Engineer will support and maintain an extensive portfolio of platforms, technologies, cloud workloads and services, directory services, integrated management software and automation tools. They will be responsible for proactively configuring, deploying, monitoring, and managing services across the entire service estate, ensuring we deliver a seamless environment and experience for all our staff and students.
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Experience of operating, monitoring, and maintaining large, enterprise-class, virtualised compute, and storage platforms, including hyperconverged and hybrid infrastructures.
* Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Active Directory management.
* Experience of configuring, monitoring, and managing cloud-based platforms, tools, and services, e.g., VMs, Azure AD, Security and Compliance, Threat Protection, Device and App Management etc
* Securely configuring, operating, and monitoring standard Microsoft services, software, and protocols, typically: PowerShell, ADFS, DNS and DHCP, SMTP.
* 5. Strong working knowledge of securely configuring, operating, and monitoring Microsoft Windows server infrastructure and systems.
* 6. Extensive, general IT knowledge gained in a hands-on service-oriented role and ITSM processes.
Location: Brighton, Hybrid
Salary: Up to £42,155
Experience: 2 years + in similar role