Job ID 235438
Job Description : PMO Analyst
As experts in smart building technology, the organisation been at the forefront of innovation within the built environment for other 30 years. They deliver integrated smart building technology projects and support services which provide sustainable long-term growth and profitability.
They invest heavily in the development of their people. We give them access to continuous learning opportunities, leading to the freedom of working autonomously and making their own decisions.
-Supporting across a wide range of projects including complex Design & Build technology projects.
-Involved in the project lifecycle from initiation through to close and handover.
-Help develop agreed methodologies.
– Applying project governance controls, ensure consistent, scalable delivery
-Significant scope for personal development and progression exposure to the varied technologies and delivery models that we operate, opening a variety of routes for future career progression.
• Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
• Planning, scheduling, risk management, change control and benefits management.
• Understanding of the different techniques used to monitor the financial performance of projects.
• Sound understanding and application of data analysis techniques.
• Understanding operational costs, profit, and commercial impact of actions and decisions
• Awareness of the ISO 9001 guidelines and importance of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
• Very strong MS Office Suite and general IT skills.
• Excellent time management, organisational, good team player
• Ability to prepare complex reports to demonstrate successes and issues.
• A relevant qualification, e.g., Prince2, APMP or PMP a recognised equivalent.
• Minimum 5 A*-C GCSE's, including Maths and English.
• Minimum 3 A-Levels, C or above.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Programme and Planning:
• Ensure all project governance methodologies, controls and processes are documented, communicated and applied throughout the project lifecycle, escalating areas of non-compliance.
• Ensuring that Specifications created accurately reflect the project programme and scope.
• Support Project Managers in the monthly “AP Valuation” process.
Documentation and Information Management:
• Act as a central and consistent point of contact and information for each project
• Coordinate, manage and maintain project pre-implementation tasks;
• Define the RACI Matrix at the outset of each project.
• Devise and implement reporting processes across all projects
• Work with stakeholders to establish, implement and maintain appropriate change control
• Assist with the change process so that scope, schedule, and cost information
• Ensure that the systems and processes are in place to monitor and control project costs
• Work with colleagues in the Finance Team identify issues then corrective actions
Risk and Issue Management:
• Produce and maintain Project Risk and Issues Registers, assessing the probabilities and impacts
• Ensure risk owners are identified and that all project team members understand/ manage risks
• Analyse common risks and trends across projects to implement better resolutions
• Identify and embed digital strategies to support the continual evolution of project delivery
• Design, develop and deliver data management solutions, including helping to development of new technology initiatives and toolsets for the business
• Lead the implementation and digitisation of new processes to improve project reporting.
• Actively identify and support the adoption of process improvements, approaching risks and issues with a technology-first resolution.
Desirable: A valid ECS Card, Agile or Scrum Master Certification.
• 3 years + experience in a similar role, with project and/or programme coordination.
• MS Project, – digital PM tool, supporting delivery of multiple multi-package projects
• Previous PMO Analyst in construction environment.
•PM frameworks, or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle, or managing parts of lifecycle
• Smart Building Projects, installation of cabling, AV, Network Security, IoT, Network solutions.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm – Overtime (if/when available).
Required: Full, clean Driving Licence