Job ID 328841
We are recruiting for a PMO Analyst to be based in Broughton, Chester the first month fully onsite to complete training. Following this, 1-day WFH each week for a leading Aviation Manufacturer on contract.
We are looking for people with project management skills who have an understanding of the logic/theory behind project management and advise an organisation to follow the principle. We would look at PMO (Project Management Office) support experience, with no specific industry/background required.
The main mission is to support the Facilities Management Real Estate)overall organization shaping the development of the organization and facilitating critical decisions.
Within the Team, you will be involved in multiple projects touching all functions but also contributing to improve employee experience and you have the chance to contribute in this role to the company's strategic challenges across all its products and services.
Skills and Experience:
* Project Management
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to question and challenge stakeholders
* Deliverable driven, able to work with short deadlines and under pressure
* Ability to switch from big picture to detailed view
* Ability to interact with stakeholders in various organisations
* Candidate who has portfolio management experience
* Project management experience but does not need to be an out and out Project Manager
* Candidate who understands facilities management/construction would be desirable
This is a umbrella contract, the role is Inside IR35