Job ID 340068
Power Platform Architect
As part of our ambitious growth plans Exception is seeking an experienced Power Platform Architect to work within an already well-developed Architecture practice that is supporting an exciting multi-year client engagement.
The client is carrying out a major IT Transformation. Fundamentals of that transformation are in place with heavy investment in Microsoft 365, Power BI and PowerApps capabilities and with the recent completion of a lift and shift of their entire application estate to the Azure Cloud. A major focus is to exploit the Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Power platform to digitally transform key business processes and information management, simplifying ways of working and delivering business benefits in terms of streamlining of operations, time saving, and improved management and sharing of data.
* Lead the Design and Documentation of Solutions utilizing Power Platform and associated wider M365 and Azure technologies.
* Identify and document key design decisions ( including licensing impacts, information protection impacts, and introduction of new technology components) and manage through design governance.
* Provide thought leadership and mentor members of the Digital Transformation team in the best usage for the Power Platform versus the wider M365 platform.
* Ensure Alignment with the key Architectural principles of the business.
* Work as part of agile and waterfall project teams to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and to budget.
* Work as part of the wider Architecture team to ensure best solution options are identified and exploited to enable the client’s digital transformation
Skills and Experience
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft's M365 Platform. MS-900 certified
* An Expert practical knowledge of the Power Platform PL-900 certified
* Detailed Knowledge of Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity. SC-900 certified
* Expert level of experience working in a SharePoint Technical Role, working with SharePoint 2010 through to SharePoint online
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise and manage external stakeholders.
* Leadership experience of Technical and non-technical teams
* Detailed knowledge of Information & Records Management Concepts
* Significant Experience Delivering Process improvement activities
* Significant high value and complex project delivery experience within a relevant environment in a highly regulated industry e.g. Nuclear, Defence etc
* Excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience of working with Broad range of stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
* Certified Enterprise and Solutions Architecture at Practitioner Level
As well as all the usual stuff (competitive salary, pension, holidays etc.), here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of when you join our team.
* An extra day off to celebrate your birthday (it is an important day after all)
* The option to take a couple of days leave to support a charity or a community initiative of your choice, paid for by us
* Full Private Medical Healthcare which can also cover your family if you wish
* Yearly flu inoculation and any covid-19 top-ups available privately
* Life Insurance
* Enhanced parental pay
* Cycle to work scheme
* Opportunities to learn and develop and gain appropriate accreditations
* A culture that promotes respect, creativity, openness and is inclusive for all
* The opportunity to excel at what you do