Job ID 327014
Job: PPC Marketing Executive / Hybrid (Remote + Watford)
This opportunity is with a rapidly growing manufacturing company. In recent years they have moved into e-commerce and now have a portfolio of websites. They are a family-owned business who take huge pride in the quality of their work. Located in Watford, and providing services nationally and internationally, they expanded their business online since 2018 to offer a wider variety of products and services.
An opportunity has arisen for an ecommerce savvy Digital Marketing Executive to join their web team based just outside Watford. They are seeking a Digital Marketer with a proven track record in SEO and PPC advertising. If you are a dynamic individual with a high level of problem-solving skills and analytical thinking, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Working within their web team and reporting to their Web & E-Commerce Manager role responsibilities include the below; (full training given as/where required)…
* Helping to manage their company PPC & SEO strategy
* Assisting in the creation of social media content
* General marketing activities
* Maintenance of websites and uploading products to e-commerce sites
* Ensuring that websites across the business rank highly in key search terms
* Setup, manage and deliver on some exciting paid (PPC) marketing campaigns
* Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
* Ongoing research – analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity
* Identifying trends and compiling statistics from Google Analytics and other data sources
* Making recommendations for conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
* Develop monthly reports on performance, work carried out, and make recommendations going forward
* Proactively keeping up to date with new SEM developments and share findings
* Using research techniques to understand customers and market
* PPC experience – either agency or in-house
* A proven track record in delivering results
* An understanding of Google Analytics
* CMS and E-Commerce platform experience
* Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
* £’s; fully DoE up to approx £35k.
* Benefits; 28 days statutory annual leave including bank holidays, Christmas and New Year shutdown additionally, company pension scheme, team building events,
* Location; you will need to give them at least 2 days working from their Watford (WD18) offices, the rest from your home.
* How to get to them; sub-20 mins walk from Croxley tube/underground station (Metropolitan Line) – you’ll need to be able to do this at least 2 days per week.
NB: for non-UK Citizens: we cannot accept applications from anyone requiring sponsorship (now or in the future) for UK permanent employment status. If you are using a work visa this must allow you to work in the UK unrestricted for at least the next 5 years.
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; PPC Campaign Management pay per click paid search engine optimisation SEO Marketing marketeer marketing executive marketing manager market social media content copy Product E-Commerce ecommerce e commerce conversion rate optimisation CRO Google Ads Editor google analytics Search Console Keyword Planner digital Watford London