Job ID 337387
Eventus Legal are seeking a Private Client Paralegal or Newly Qualified Solicitor to join a successful law firm based in Mansfield. This is a permanent, full-time role. Benefits include a generous pension contribution and generous holiday allowance and long service awards.
The incoming Private Client Paralegal / NQ Solicitor will be responsible for dealing with full range of matters ranging from drafting Wills through to administration work. Under supervision you will undertake duties including preparing and drafting documentation such as Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, assisting with the administration of estates, trusts and Court of Protection Deputyships.
The incoming Private Client Paralegal / NQ Solicitor will have experience in dealing with Private Client matters. Importantly, the candidate will also be able to display:
* Good interpersonal and organisational skills
* Ability to organise and prioritise your workload within the required timescales.
* Proactive, work under pressure and possess high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent PC/keyboard skills
* Team Player
* Excellent time management skills
* Understanding of the need to deal with clients matters sensitively and confidentially.
Benefits and Rewards
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Law Firm based in the Nottinghamshire. Although the role is based in Mansfield, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home on a hybrid basis in time.
Other benefits include:
* Annual salary reviews
* 30 -day holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
* Free local parking
* Generous company pension contribution
* Flexible working
About the Company
This is a highly successful law firm with a reputation for being approachable and reliable. They are SRA regulated and Law Society Accredited across their departments.
If you are interested in learning more about this Private Client Paralegal / NQ Solicitor role, Apply Now to send your CV to Simon Scott at the Eventus Recruitment Group
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at the details above for a confidential discussion on your career.