Job ID 338860
Product Manager is sought by an international financial services organisation based in North Birmingham. With an 8-year history of delivering a wide range of financial services solutions for over 100,000 customers this individual will help define a high-level product delivery strategy working closely with the SMT and innovation team to convert market leading innovations in financial accessibility into MVP's.
With a background in developing customer facing, cloud hosted software products this Product Manager will be responsible for the analysis of the company's existing customer engagement and digital services portal and in collaboration with international technical stakeholders, develop a new real time, automated solution.
In return this Product Manager can excellent growth opportunities as the Product team grows over the coming months and an autonomous, knowledge share driven environment.
This Product Manager should have most of the following key skills:
– Demonstrable experience delivering cloud hosted customer facing digital products (ideally in financial services)
– Experience working with international technical stakeholders to deliver projects
– Experience writing robust, scalable user stories
– Experience creating product roadmaps
– ability to identify and fix product roadblocks
– Excellent stakeholder management skills
– Agile, scrum methodology understanding
– Proven ability working with cross functional teams to deliver complex products ideally from MVP to support
This Product Manager will receive:
– £75,000 – £85,000 DoE starting salary
– Remote/ Hybrid working with over 80 regional hubs to work from when in the office
– Flexible working hours
– Personal development scheme with training budget and time allocation
– 33 days holiday
– Private pension scheme
– Private medical
– Fast paced, autonomous culture with extensive growth potential
– Regular remuneration reviews
So if you are a Product Manager and like the sound of joining a dynamic, autonomous company with excellent progression opportunities then please click apply now to be considered.
£75,000 – £85,000
Product, user stories, stakeholder engagement, agile, roadmaps, Financial services