Job ID 279283
£600 a day
Key responsibilities and main duties
* Own and promote the development of Software as a Service and develop a series of proof points to test ahead of further investment.
* Support the research teams in understanding user needs ahead of developing MVPs, fast follow features and enhancements.
* Be the product owner and advocate within the business for all of the current and future products within your personal portfolio, and how these will be launched, monitored and iterated.
* Liaise with all relevant stakeholder groups to identify new opportunities. Provide clear insight for Senior Management to help decisions about which ideas to take forward to launch.
* Oversee the end-to-end product management process, define and deliver the user experience for your own portfolio of products.
* Be able to support deliverables from across the business that require integrations between two or more systems within the tech estate
* Ensure stakeholders (inc. marketing and operations) are aware of and briefed of any changes that could impact our members
* Excellent project management skills and able to identify critical paths and dependencies.
* Identifying epics, creating user stories and acceptance criteria to effectively manage the product backlog.
* Manage a pod of developers and engage with support functions including delivery and UX
* Software as a service integration
* Salesforce & Mulesoft
* In house API's
Characteristics to make the role successful (example below)
* You will be a product manager/product owner with a significant experience in digital. Coming from a marketplace environment is a plus.
* Excellent understanding of the product life-cycle, user experience and the processes required to effectively take new & enhanced products to market from idea to launch.
* Experience working in an Agile Scrum team as Product Owner/ Manager responsible for generating user stories and prioritising the backlog.
* Experience in developing and utilising existing APIs. Mulesoft experience is a plus.
* You will be comfortable and have the ability to actively lead a group of people. You'll participate and contribute to meetings and demonstrate a passion for organising and focussing stakeholders around a common goal.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with the ability to deal with colleagues in a professional manner, across all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to be flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving, reactive environment.
* Comfortable providing recommendations in a buy vs build
* Self-motivated and results-orientated – with the ability to work on own initiative and offer/implement new ideas.
* Able to challenge the status quo, be flexible and think in an innovative and creative way
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission