Job ID 336538
Product Manager – Data
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to producing shows and ticketing, through our industry-leading sites ATGtickets, LOVEtheatre and Group Line. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager, Data to contribute to our end-to-end Data and Digital technology product management efforts, to support the development of innovative and industry-changing technology services and products placed at the heart of our business divisions.
You will help define the Data and Digital Technology Service strategy, develop the roadmap, identify requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation and support deployment of use cases to excite and delight our customers. You will also be a key contributor to service design at a discipline at ATG.
* Consult with ATG teams to understand their data needs and work with our internal team to translate those needs into data products.
* Influence ATG teams across the business (Marketing, Finance, Ticketing etc) to promote the use of data to drive revenue, evolve customer experience and reduce operating costs.
* Manage the data team’s backlog and work with other product managers to ensure cross-team requirements and prioritisation is agreed and acted on.
* Influence product and technology strategy and direction.
* Define and monitor success metrics and SLAs for our data products and the services we provide to the business.
* Own the success implementation of new data products, for example by ensuring quality processes are implemented prior to a product being approved for a version release.
* Using reporting tools (e.g., Power BI, Excel) and query languages (e.g., SQL, Python) highlight how data can meet user’s needs and promote the further use of data. For example, show a relationship between ticket sales and food & beverage sales at a theatre performance.
You will ideally have Broad domain knowledge of the state of art technologies, specifically Kafka, Databricks, Snowflake, etc.
Interested? Please click on the link to view our full job description!
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer, which means that we are taking action to ensure that people with disabilities and long-term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfil their potential in the workplace. We will offer an interview or recruitment event to disabled candidates who tell us they wish to participate in the scheme and who demonstrate in their application that they best meet the essential criteria for the role. Where we receive more applications than we are reasonably able to interview for any given role, we will retain applications for the next available interview opportunity wherever possible.
If you’d like to discuss accessibility prior to applying, please review our job description where you will see a contact e mail address to request a confidential discussion.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture