Job ID 329737
Title: Product Owner
Location: Nottingham – Hybrid
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
Industry: Cyber Security
Forsyth Barnes have partnered with a fast growing UK-based cyber security company with 30 years’ experience in secure information exchange. My clients offer high assurance cyber security solutions to CNI, Defence, Security and Finance organisations around the globe. My client are looking to add a Product Owner to their ever growing team. Reporting directly into the Head of Portfolio & Marketing, you will be accountable for the management of the product backlog which includes:
* Developing and explicitly communicating your Product Goal to senior stakeholders.
* Creating and clearly communicating your Product Backlog items to the Dev teams.
* Prioritising your Product Backlog items.
* Ensuring that your Product Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood.
* Act as a Scrum Product Owner for Agile team(s) working on the product(s)
* Support the team(s) with their product related queries during Scrum Sprints
* Produce, agree and communicate quarterly product delivery plans and costs to Portfolio Manager
* Establish competitive product KPIs and report
* Experience as a product owner and ideally experience with secure information exchange and/or cloud technologies
* Ideally has worked within the Defence, Government, Security and Law Enforcement markets or the ability to develop that knowledge quickly
* Knowledge of the type or solution and services within portfolio or the ability to develop that knowledge quickly
* Good interpersonal skills to develop productive relationships both internally and externally
* Good presentation and communication skills for business/technology and senior leader/engineer audiences
* Has or is able to be SC security cleared