Job ID 271452
A Global Technology Company based in London is seeking a Program and Project Management Support to join their team on a contract basis for 10 months initially. (Full remote)
Your basic skills
* 6+ years of experience in integrated marketing and/or marketing program management roles.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Marketing program management or equivalent experience with proven multi-tasking, organizational and deadline-oriented skills; agency experience a plus
* Experience with developing marketing collateral in all delivery channels
* Experience working with creatives and vendors, a plus (agencies, designers, writers)
* Excellent skills in written and oral communication (English), presentation, problem solving and critical thinking to optimize client satisfaction
* Aptitude for effective collaboration in a cross functional work environment; experiences working in teams across time zones
* Natural ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and motivation
* Strong Microsoft Suite knowledge and ability, especially Excel, Word, PPT. Experience with workflow/asset management and production tools a plus
Common activities include:
* Support the development of creative assets using effective program management principles.
* Take inputs from Creative members and/or project requestor to understand the brief in preparation to begin the project work.
* Collaborate with project requestors, our Creative account managers, Creative Leads, designers and content writers to project manage creative assets through the workflow process.
* Use project management tool to enter project details, track progress, and manage iterations and changes in scope, timeline, costs to ensure creative assets and outcomes are delivered according to agreed brief and budget.
* As a team in collaboration with members of our Creative, present assets to and secure final approval from project requestor.
* Organize and deliver approved asset files to requestor.
* Build strong stakeholder relationships and manage expectations for high volume, fast turnaround results.
* Contribute ideas to refinement of global project workflow process through use over time.
* Collaborate and share best practices with other Project Management Support team members globally.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK