Job ID 199859
Location: Twickenham, UK – Hybrid Working
Salary: £50K – £60K – Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits
Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with a leading, global life science organisation who have had significant growth within the pharmaceutical, biotech, and life science industry.
It is a very exciting time to join this organisation as they have an ambitious future ahead and are continuously growing.
This ‘Programme Manager’ will be responsible for planning, creating, executing, monitoring and controlling the delivery of projects and programmes which aligns with the strategic direction set by leadership teams.
Key Responsibilities within this ‘Programme Manager’:
• Liaise with stakeholders, sponsors, and subject matter experts to establish the programme and project aims.
• Create project plans and dependencies – scope planning, schedule development, cost budgeting and resource planning.
• Managing the creation of customer and product data management programmes.
• Define and assess success metrics including benefits realisation post project implementation.
• Maximising the use of budgets and ensuring project plans produce an effective, successful delivery.
Education, Skills, and Knowledge needed in this ‘Programme Manager’ role:
• 5+ years’ experience within a programme management and/or senior project manager position.
• Previous experience leading programmes and delivering projects.
• Strong knowledge of various project management techniques.
• Experience with common project management software and tools.
• Ability to liaise with stakeholders and senior team members.
• Understanding of taxonomy frameworks and data lifecycles (desirable)
For immediate consideration, please do apply with your CV today