Job ID 330253
My client is an award-winning not-for-profit organisation that are going through a period of growth. They are now looking for experienced Project Managers to join their Change function.
The Project Manager will work as part of the Group Change function which is responsible for delivery of a multi-million pound change portfolio, consisting of the top priority strategic projects that enables the organisation to achieve its business objectives.
The Project manager will lead a multi-disciplinary team responsible for effective delivery of project(s), managing issues, risks and dependencies ensuring defined objectives are delivered on time and to budget. Typical projects range from delivering new propositions/products to market, legal and regulatory compliance, as well as priority operational efficiencies and system enhancements.
Skills & Experience needed:
* Demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager, managing large, complex projects consisting of technical and business change
* Demonstrable experience of leading full lifecycle project delivery through to benefit realisation
* Experience of working alongside Project Management Office for a successful delivery
* Versed in all core project disciplines e.g. scope definition, planning, risk & issue management, benefit realisation and project governance
* Working experience of Waterfall project/programme management methods. Appreciation of Agile/iterative techniques.
* Experience of managing project budgets
* People Management skills including team capability improvement and change best practices
* Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills with a pro-active behaviour and attitude.
* Familiar with Digital technologies, focusing on technology-based change
* Proven ability to co-ordinate multiple projects and teams
* Manage stakeholder relationships across varying levels
* Balance conflicting priorities and drive decision making
* Knowledge of workplace pensions industry is desirable but not essential
In return they offer an excellent salary, pension scheme and benefits, career and training opportunity with a flexible work life balance.
There is a requirement to be able to go onsite once a week in Crawley