Job ID 282909
We're working with a pioneering, market-leading software company that delivers digital transformation in the Travel industry. The company is highly focused and highly successful in their niche, working with a range of household names. They're looking for a Project Manager who can guide and deliver customer projects.
The role requires an analytical mind, high levels of organisation and teamwork, and top-notch written and verbal communication skills. You may already be working in a Project Management role, or the role would also be suitable for someone who's proved themselves as a Project Co-ordinator or similar, and is looking to make the step up.
You'll need experience of software/digital projects. Any exposure to the Travel industry would be a big plus, particularly if you've had experience of the customer-facing systems used in that environment.
Our client is based in the very pleasant surroundings of Windsor. The role can be hybrid in the long-term (3 days pw in the office), though in the initial months of getting acquainted with the business, products and team-mates, you'll likely be in the office most of the time. There's not really much travel to client sites (most meetings being virtual), though there is the opportunity for the odd trip to a glamorous location for industry events.
Project Manager – duties
* Driving the delivery of software projects for external customers
* Gathering, scoping and documenting customer requirements
* Clear and effective communication between business and IT teams
* Closely monitoring progress and working to deadlines
* Stakeholder management – internal and external
Project Manager – requirements
* Proven experience in a software/digital project delivery environment
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent organisation and planning skills
* Top-notch verbal and written communication, including documentation skills
* Experience of the Travel industry isn't essential but would definitely be a plus.
You'll be joining a small, close-knit team, in a friendly and collaborative environment. There's a competitive basic salary on offer, plus an annual bonus, share option and other benefits