Job ID 335351
Home Based in the South of England (with regular visits to our London and Devon offices)
If you’re a Project Manager from an IT or technology background this is a superb opportunity to support the ongoing growth of an innovative international technology business.
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability IT solutions for remote physical and virtual PC and server workstations.
We’ve entered an exciting chapter of our 30 year history with significant growth investment from a leading UK-based tech fund. Our core market of financial trading systems has expanded into command-and-control, media and entertainment, building on a solid reputation for engineering excellence and world-class customer support in delivering new technology into the mission critical ecosystems of our clients.
– Salary of up to £50,000 per annum, negotiable
– Remote working with regular visits to our London and Devon offices
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing to 28 with service)
– Health cash plan
– Pension scheme
– Joining bonus for direct applicants
At Amulet Hotkey, innovation, creative thinking and a collaborative work culture are the keys to our success. Here, you’ll be supported by an ambitious, talented team who are eager to deliver best-in-class solutions and customer support.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing all aspects of onsite customer projects (proof of concepts and installations) including budget management, resource allocation and technical oversight.
Some of your role will involve:
– Work with the sales account manager to gain an in depth understanding of the project, including technical requirements and timelines.
– Support the Professional Services Manager in driving project team accountability to ensure on time, on budget and quality outcomes to projects and excellence in customer satisfaction.
– Manage the project from customer acceptance to project completion, ensuring ongoing evaluation of cost against budget and providing prompt and regular feedback to stakeholders on project status.
– Where 3rd party service providers and/or partners are involved in the project, ensure all elements of the service are fully understood and their obligations are met.
– Work closely with account management, pre-sales, solutions design and customer support to ensure seamless and professional project service delivery.
To join us as our Project Manager, you will need:-
* Previous experience in a technical project management or coordination role within a similar business.
* Sound IT knowledge, ideally within infrastructure.
* Project management – Prince 2 certification and ITIL preferred.
* Able to quickly obtain a clear understanding of Amulet Hotkey’s products and solutions.
* Excellent customer service skills with ability to build rapport with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Able to adapt style and approach to meet specific customer needs.
* As a global business we operate across differing time zones, flexibility is required.
Other organisations may call this role IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager
For an informal chat, please contact Karen Bonser – Head of HR.
No recruitment agencies thank you