Job ID 336731
If you are a Project Manager with excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement experience we have a great position that we’d love to discuss with you.
Devonshire Hayes has been engaged by a Financial services organisation who are on the lookout for a Project Manager to support the Programme Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has at least 5 years Project Management experience.
* Can work with Senior Stakeholders across different business teams.
* Has worked on Data management projects.
* Has a passion for Agile delivery.
* Is a self starter who can take responsibility for their own deliverables.
Your main duties will include:
* Work alongside the Programme Manager to develop and maintain a project plan.
* Managing project costs and timelines to align with the business objectives.
* Effectively manage the co-ordination of the partners and groups engaged in a project.
* Support both Waterfall and Agile delivery approaches.
* Ensure that the client is compliant with GDPR and FCA regulations.
This is a permanent role based in Nottingham and requires on-site working 3-4 days per week.
* Digital experience / agile delivery is preferred although we operate a hybrid waterfall / agile approach to delivery
* Regulatory project delivery
* Data Management, cleanse / remediation would be helpful.
Ultimately a seasoned PM that is has strong stakeholder management and is used to stakeholders that change their minds.
Although we need someone that has been through the mill, they still need to have passion for delivery