Job ID 250988
Job title: Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Change
Location: Crawley (Hybrid – must attend office 2/3 times a week)
My client is a tech-led travel insurer that specialises in delivering growth for their partners (you’ll recognise some of the UK’s most well-known brands amongst them) and they have got big plans for the coming year. My client is looking for a talented and forward-thinking Project Manager with insurance/financial services experience to join the growing Change Team.
As Project Manager you’ll bring can-do enthusiasm, leading on the implementation and delivery of new schemes and projects. You’ll be supporting key strategic projects across the company, working in an Agile environment to deliver change on time and budget, and working with stakeholders at all levels to make sure requirements are understood, scoped, prioritised and monitored.
What you’ll be doing:
– Overseeing all aspects of the projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring /summarising progress of each project.
– Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
– Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Preparing reports for the executive team about project status and work streams, driving the project forward.
– Evaluating project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
– Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
– Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
– You’ll perform risk management to minimize project risks.
– You’ll report regularly to the management team and necessary stakeholders.
– Closing the project – including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
What makes you great for the role:
– You have proven working experience in the Financial Services or Insurance sector.
– You’re able to demonstrate your experience in project management.
– You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– The ability to manage your own workloads and work accurately to tight deadlines.
– A problem solver, you think laterally to present solutions rather than issues, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
– You’re resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
– Energetic, enthusiastic and driven, you act with pace and pro-activity in all aspects of the role, you’re a self-starter that doesn’t require hands-on management to perform their role.
The client would love it if you also have:
– PMP / PRINCE II / AGILE certification
This is a permanent role, paying up to £55,000 (depending on experience) and no sponsorship is available. If this role sounds of interest, please apply now