Job ID 198766
Permanent – up to £62k
Lynx recruitment have partnered with an exciting Start up based in Central London who are on a mission to disrupt the SaaS energy industry across Europe.
They are now seeking Project Managers to work alongside their dynamic software teams delivering greenfield projects.
Project Manager will:
* Become an expert in the platform and its integration. This will enable you to guide internal teams and clients through the onboarding processes as well as other projects.
* Prepare and present detailed project and integration plans with timelines and deliverables to clients and ensure that internal teams are aligned on the plan.
* Work with the internal teams in preparing detailed specifications and take responsibility for reviewing and approving them.
* Project tracking and reporting – you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, to specification.
* This will involve coordinating other roles and internal teams and guiding their responsibilities in the process.
Project Manager must have:
* 5+ years of project management experience Experience building IaaS / SaaS / Cloud API based products
* Proven experience planning resource and delivering IT projects
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies (The team operate in agile – Agile experience and sprint ceremonies desirable
The team currently operate a hybrid model of working with a minimum expectation of two days within their Central London office per month. This role will be paying up to £50’000 – £62’000 per annum depending upon experience