Job ID 208959
Project Manager/Business Analyst 12-month FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a keen eye for improving operational efficiencies across departments. Working within the transformation team, we’re looking for a brilliant mix of Project Management and Business Analysis skills to drive delivery within tight timescales.
There are a range of initiatives that you could be working on but the key needs centre around looking at internal operational processes and working out what could be streamlined and improved.
You’ll do this by:
* Facilitating workshops and focus groups
* Providing detailed progress reports, summary dashboards and risk registers
* Developing great relationships with key stakeholders – with the ability to motivate and challenge in equal measure
* Ensuring the correct signoff and governance is in place so that projects are delivered on-time and within budget
For the incoming PM/BA, there is a great opportunity to own projects from conception to completion.
Having helped numerous people join within their wider project management team in recent years, you’ll need to be approachable and fun yet with a clear focus on getting the job done.
You’ll be right for this role if:
* You’ve got a track record of impacting operational efficiencies
* You’ve managed multiple projects concurrently
* Your project deliveries incorporate Agile and Lean thinking
* You consider yourself a selfstarter. Of course, you will be supported in the role but there is a need for someone to hit the ground running and be quickly able to learn the company’s operations
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract (with potential to extend), there’s a budget of circa £45,000 for this role and we can offer hybrid working with a couple of days in their Bolton office per week required.
Due to how critical this project is, we’re looking to arrange interviews ASAP so please get in touch to find out more