Job ID 299227
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Delivery – Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
* Project Management – Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Provide effective leadership and management controls. Set project controls. Design the project structure and organisation appropriate to stage. Set appropriate delivery methodologies. Manage effective transition between project phases.
* Resources – Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources.
* Stakeholder Management – Identify and manage stakeholder relationships and need for senior level support. Manage internal and external relationships as appropriate.
* Risks & Issues – Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate. Identify and work with related projects to manage interdependencies.
* Governance – Support effective governance and decision making. Provide reporting and engage in mechanisms that hold you, as Project Manager, to account for delivery.
* Assurance – Engage with assurance reviews and support action on recommendations. Organise assurance processes such as gateway reviews, as required.
* Change Management – Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
* Guidance & Support – Provide support, guidance and coaching for the project team. Show commitment to personal development. Promote effective individual and team performance.
* Project Performance & Controls – Cascade vision and translate into delivery objectives for the team. Develop and maintain Project Plan. Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Manage performance and report progress to sponsors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrable track record in delivering projects successfully, using multi-modal means (e.g. agile and waterfall); ideally holds PMQ, Prince(2) and / or Prince (Agile) qualifications.
* Demonstrable Agile 'at scale' experience
* Experience of working in large scale programmes with multi-disciplinary teams
* Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record of successful liaison with stakeholders at all levels, including third parties such as suppliers or Public Sector Bodies