Job ID 206931
We are recruiting for a Project Manager Supply Chain on contract to work for a leading Aerospace/Aviation organisation.
The role will require on site in either Bristol or Broughton 3 days per week, and remote 2 days.
Tasks & Accountabilities
* Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress.
* Coordination and drumbeat of project teams and key stakeholders, including Engineering, Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Configuration and Programme Management.
* Preparation and presentation of decision gate dossiers at key stages of the change process.
* Achievement of modification in line with schedule and targeted points of embodiment, with minimal/no out of sequence working.
* Achievement of supplier qualifications and/or first part qualifications as required.
* Achievement of modifications with minimal/no excess pre-modification inventory.
* Ideally educated to bachelor’s degree level, though equivalent vocational qualifications and/or proven experience will be considered.
* Project Management acumen is essential, as is the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple plan.
* Knowledge of detailed part manufacturing processes and/or production part approval processes is highly desirable.
* Past experience in a configuration management role is also highly desirable.
* Alternatively, past experience within the aerospace sector, in the fields of Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and/or Quality, is desirable.
* Ability to work autonomously, with high levels of personal organisation is essential.
* Proficiency in Google workspace is essential.
* English at a negotiation level is essential.
The role can be based at either Bristol or Broughton sites.
You will be required to travel between sites (approx 2 days per month) and potentially to visit suppliers in the UK or overseas (approx 2 days per quarter)