Job ID 339416
Solis Recruitment have partnered with a well-established Brand Group that supports businesses develop and enhance digital products, online marketing and ultimately increase sales. They are now on the lookout for a Project Support Officer to join their team in Cotswolds to work on exciting projects and look to drive innovation.
This is a business that focusses on it’s people, having built a diverse and inclusive culture, have international offices in the UK, EU and US, and are entering an exciting phase of growth.
They have a flat working structure, an open door policy and welcome ideas and suggestions from all teams members.
Working with senior managers across the organisation. The Project Support Officer will undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and objectives.
* Provide high quality project and programme support Including critical input at all stages of the project to inform task and direction.
* Support with the implementation of an effective Risk Management Framework and lead on defined risk areas, and escalate as appropriate. Follow up on actions needed for completion of Risks and Issues.
* Providing advice, education, training and encourage others to build risk awareness across the management team and wider business
* Assist in updating and maintaining key documents including, programme risk and issue logs, risk reports, progress and performance reports, dependency logs, action logs
* Undertaking quality assurance through collation of data, auditing or compliance checks.
* Ensure that tasks and activities are planned, managed and delivered effectively, including attending and coordinating meetings, preparing papers and presentations, taking comprehensive minutes and notes, and chasing actions
* Advise senior stakeholders on risks and mitigations and work across the business to ensure that impacts are understood and embedded
* Provide coaching and support to line managers, senior stakeholders, and impacted teams on their role in leading and embedding change.
* Participate in the identifying and instilling of best practice, processes and systems and engage in an environment of continuous improvement and innovation
Skills and Experience Required
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work flexibly and dynamically and have an in depth understanding of project management tools and techniques to be able to use the most suitable methodology depending on the project requirements.
You must be extremely organised and an effective communicator with the drive to continually learn and develop.
To be successful in your application for the Project Support Officer you will have/be:
* Minimum of 2 years proven track record of providing support to project and programmes
* Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery Success
* Foundation Prince2 & APM qualified
* Experience of working with Project Management tools (e.g. Jira, Trello or Monday)
* Experience of working on Technical Projects working across multiple software platforms (experience of Odoo or Magento advantageous)
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
* Excellent organisational and administration skills and ability to prioritise
The role offers a salary between £25,000 – £30,000 and would suit someone who is looking for a business that will allow them to develop skills and gain unique experience. In return the business will invest the right person offering benefits such as:
* Training budgets and opportunities to progress
* Bonus structure
* Staff discount on all products in the company’s portfolio
* Company Pension Scheme
* Flexible approach to working and generous family friendly policies
Our client has a hybrid working pattern and require the successful Project Support Officer to work 3 days a week in the office