Job ID 331910
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for a Publishing Systems Manager to join our leading client’s team.
The selected Publishing Systems Manager will report to the Head of Business Systems within the Group Technology division. This team aims to provide content creators, commissioners and marketers with the best possible tools and support.
As a Publishing Systems Manager, you will be at the heart of our client’s drive to promote the highest possible level of staff confidence in their use of publishing systems; thereby ensuring that their product data is as comprehensively and accurately represented as possible in both downstream applications (financial, inventory, CRM etc systems) and the trade/institutional data supply chains.
The successful Publishing Systems Manager profile will have overarching responsibility for the smooth day to day operation and evolution of core sales and production database (the Biblio3 system) and adjacent marketing systems.
* experienced and dynamic publishing professional who is…
* conversant in publishing technology, fluent in publishing processes and workflows
* happy to lead from the front
* clear and confident in their communication with staff at all levels of the business
* highly organised, with strong attention to detail
* eager to involve themselves with all aspects of the company’s operations
* technically versatile, with good MS Windows skills (especially Excel)
* driven to deliver projects on time and within budget
Location: London or Oxford