Job ID 334975
Python Developer | London| Permanent | Up to £70,000
Peaple Talent have partnered with an Artificial Intelligence Consultancy looking for a Python Developer.
Our client is looking for someone with previous experience in backend software development with Python & Django.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for!
You will be primarily responsible for helping our client shape how they build their product. You will help our client to develop their web back-end solution, built in the Django framework. You will also be key in helping them migrate to a headless architecture, and will work closely with the frontend developers to create a seamless experience for their users.
Based in London (once per week) you will be reporting to the Technical Lead.
The ideal candidate for this Python Developer role will have relevant experience of:
* Experience in web-scraping and data collection techniques.
* Previous experience of backend software development (Python & Django).
* Working independently on semi-structured data problems.
* Previous experience building scalable REST APIs.
* Experience developing and maintaining cloud infrastructure, ideally the Google cloud set of products.
* Experience working in CI/CD environment, conducting unit testing, working with Docker and/or PostgreSQL (Desired).
* Experience of working with a variety od data types in a start-up environment (Desired).
* Experience with web user interfaces e.g. React (Desired).
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £70,000 per annum.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Python Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews