Job ID 207680
Are you a Mid-Level Python Developer with previous experience in the financial services, asset management or investment industry?
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Python Developer to join our client, a London based treasury management consultancy.
Our client brings together the brightest consultants, developers, data scientists and solution architects to change aging practices within our discipline and deliver results focused on technology to the world’s most influential organisations.
* Starting salary of up to £65,000
* Excellent benefits package
Your responsibilities will include…
* Building efficient and reusable applications and services using Python, Web Frameworks (FastAPI), data science
libraries (Pandas and Numpy), NLP (e.g. DialogFlow & Rasa) and Machine Learning
* Working with serverless and container technology to develop scalable solutions
* Working closely with consultants and clients to develop custom solutions and translating requirements into code
and helping articulate technical concepts to non-technical users
You’ll need to bring…
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent technical experience
* Experience with using containerization technology (Docker, Docker Swarm, etc.)
* Experience in relational and/or non-relational databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis
* Minimum of 3 years of full stack development experience
We’re already receiving applications to don’t delay, apply now and one of the Ripple team will be in touch with more information and to discuss your application