Job ID 305988
Python Engineer and would rather stay home? Read below
This company is revolutionising medicine, making it easier for doctors to treat cancer and other life limiting diseases all with the power of A.I, Big Data and Deep Learning
Since last year they have tripled in size but are still at that nice number. Small enough for everyone to have a say yet powerful enough to claim one of the best tech stacks in the market
For the right candidate, this is the chance to steer the future direction and have a genuine say on core development decisions
– Fully remote forever (Belfast office if you want to come in)
– Training – Whatever you need
– One stage interview (60 mins)
– 25 days holidays + stats & 4% pension
– Flexi-Fridays – either take two Fridays off per month or work half day every Friday
– A mature environment. No clock watching. Just a close knit team of highly skilled professionals helping each other grow
Expertise in Python
Experience working within the full SDLC
– One stage with your new manager. No tech tests
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.