Job ID 190216
Python Developer – SC Cleared
Hayward Hawk are currently looking for immediate Python Developers who will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively.
*Candidates MUST be SC Cleared, CTC Cleared or as a minimum be eligible for either.*
You will be involved in all areas of delivery, with the technical gravitas to mentor and inspire the development team by playing an integral part in helping them continuously improve by sharing your own knowledge, experience and insights. You will be confident in challenging business requirements to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome, harnessing innovation and driving adoption of new technologies to deliver business value.
* Actively participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming and task estimation.
* Elaboration of user stories (technical and functional) into design sketches and coding tasks.
* Hands-on design and development with a self-organizing and cross-functional agile team using techniques such as Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Responsible for the quality implementation (supportable, maintainable, scalable and secure) of code, which includes unit testing.
* Influence the design and technology stack and technical direction of the team.
* Working closely with the quality assurance team (technical testers) to identify risks and to support the development of complex test scripts.
* Ensure that the status of agile tickets worked on is updated promptly and highlight blockers in time to get them resolved.
* Programming languages: Python
* Architectural styles: REST API, Micro services
* Code versioning tools: GIT
* Testing: Cucumber, Locusts
* Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
* Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
* BigData Technologies: AWS Aurora, Kafka
* Devops: Ansible, Docker, Groovy
* Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Marc in the strictest confidence on (phone number removed)