Job ID 223145
Financial Software Firm is hiring for a QA Automation Engineer for their team with strong automated testing skills, a minimum of 3-6 years automation testing. This is a permanent role, based in London and the salary ranges from £50K – £67K + Bonus, depending on experience. API Automation Testing is essential for this role, and setting up the automation framework from scratch. Hybrid way of working in place with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. Python and Robot API OR Java and RestAssured experience is highly desirable.
* Develop and execute automated test cases
* Ensure the highest quality product delivery with the QA team
* Work with the Development team to understand the technical requirements
* Interpret and report testing results
You must have c4 years QA automation testing experience, predominantly working on automated testing frameworks.
* Experience with executing automation tests on CI/CD
* Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Robot / Rest Assured / SOAPUI Pro, GitLab
* Working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems
* Understanding of the SDLC -Java / Python
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds