Job ID 202653
Mercury is seeking a QA Test Engineer to join the team at another period of growth.
Mercury is a provider of market leading technology solutions to the recruitment industry. Its primary product is a custom solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 which is aimed primarily at recruitment agencies and businesses within professional staffing sectors.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level.
* Work with the Product team to understand and refine requirements and agree acceptance criteria in collaboration with the rest of the development team
* Plan, execute and document the testing of our software suite using a combination of manual and automated testing
* Work collaboratively with Developers as part of an Agile development team to test user stories as they’re being developed.
* Effectively log and help to prioritise defects using Azure DevOps
* Maintain and update our suite of regression scripts on a continual basis
* Conduct regression testing activities in preparation for a release
* Contribute to the evolving culture of innovation
* Demonstrable expertise in the whole testing life cycle including knowledge of various test methodologies, definition of test plans and test scripts, test execution and raising defects
* Experience working within Agile Development Teams using frameworks such as Kanban or SCRUM
* Experience testing API’s with tools such as Postman or ReadyAPI
* Experience logging and managing defects in a tool such as Azure DevOps
* ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level