Job ID 329861
QA Test Lead – Digital Security Software Provider – Office based in Horsham, West Sussex – up to £55K
A market leading Digital Security Software Provider with offices in UK, USA and South Africa are looking for a QA Test Lead to join their UK development team as they embark the development for several new products for their global customer base.
This role is main working for the company office based in Horsham, West Sussex.
This job will suit an experienced Test Lead who is passionate about leading the team in building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects supporting the development of impactful software while working with a friendly and supportive team.
The role has a strong opportunity for growth and will play an integral role in helping develop the company’s software for the future.
This role is for a motived individual who is willing Be a test lead on a small test team to further develop their security software. You need to come from a background of working with software and have a strong attention to detail whilst looking at frameworks as well as a solid understanding of Automation Testing.
You will also be responsible for being the Lead Tester on a number of complex testing projects and for taking responsibility raising product requests and taking ownership of product requests from start to finish.
Responsibilities will include:
* Being the Lead Tester on a small test team and designing and building software tools and frameworks using the appropriate technologies
* Helping the company move from manual to more Automation software testing processes
* Accurately test and record any issues/bugs reported within the issue tracking software
* Take full ownership of reported issues from start to finish.
* Testing and Verifying Issues reported along the software development cycle
* Maintaining and keeping up to date with latest releases of all relevant tools
* Writing, updating and amending test cases, test suites, test plans and test scripts
Skills and Experience:
* Good understanding of specially automated processes.
* Ability to lead a team in in testing software
* Experience using tooling and QA automation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a team and in isolation
* Mentor more junior test team members
* Experience with tracking and management toolsets
* Ability to help with tasks outside your role
* Strong ability to reach deadlines
* ISTQB or equivalent Certifications
This is an opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects, testing meaningful Digital Security Software, whilst working with a very friendly team. The role has the strong opportunity for career growth and the chance to be an important voice in shaping the company’s testing processes.
If you want to work for a company where your work will be enjoyable and have a positive impact on society in general, then this will be a great job opportunity for you to consider.
Please send your CV for immediate interview.
*Please note that we can only consider candidates based in the U.K and who are willing/able to travel to their office in Horsham on a daily basis