Job ID 338367
Our client is expanding its team and is looking for a Web Developer. You will have an opportunity to be part of a global team that specialises in a niche sector, i.e., oil & gas and event services. Due to the international location of our teams, you will be required to work remotely.
Employment type: Contract Duration – 3 months (initial review period)
Working hours per week – 20 (for the 3 month period)
Start date: 1st April
Web Developer Requirements:
● Degree in Computer Science or a minimum of 4+ years' working experience in software development with a portfolio to showcase previous work.
● Familiarity with the MVC architectural pattern and Object-oriented programming principles.
● Advanced hands-on experience with Angular and React and/or Next.js.
● Proficiency in working with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
● Experience with Firebase and/or Supabase.
● Experience with Kubernetes and the Google Kubernetes Engine.
● Experience with SSO implementations.
● Experience with other NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
● Experience with RESTful APIs.
● Experience with one or more frontend UI frameworks.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender