Job ID 336224
Founded in 2005, our client is a dynamic data solutions company dedicated to helping organisations solve complex business challenges.Combining our data solutions with our delivery capabilities and tailored approach, we work with clients across the Water, Energy, Telecoms, Financial Services and Housing sectors to achieve a common goal.
• Are experts in turning large quantities of complex client data into insights
• Are quick to identify incomplete and diverse data sets
• Recognise the importance and value of understanding the data they are analysing
• Are experienced in producing data visualisations, detailed reporting and analytics
Knowledge and Experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Commercial experience within Telecoms, Banking or Utilities industries; or within a data related consultancy company
• Have strong applied technical and analytical skills using SQL and Excel
• Experience in Python, R or statistical modelling would be preferred
• Ideally be educated to degree level in a numerate subject, and with strong A-levels in mathematical/ scientific based subjects
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age gender, sexuality, race or religion for this role