Job ID 305937
Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge – Bicester Villlage – Hybrid (Flexible) – Up To 65,000 per annum
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation who is looking for Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge.
As a Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge, you will be expected to have strong experience in extracting, reporting, analysing and provide insights and KPI's to make informed decisions on strategy and progress against key targets.
As a Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge, you will be expected to apply strategic thinking to translate guest insights into business opportunities to drive guest value and loyalty across the customer service programmes.
As a Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge, you will be expected to run segmentation analysis on database to understand key drive segments and identify opportunities to ensure customer LTV and loyalty.
As a Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge, you will be expected to have good sense of humour and ability to work under pressure.
* Deeply understand data in the back-end systems (Salesforce, Responsys), Data nuances, Data in the SSAS Cube/ Power BI and how data interacts.
* Ensure data flowing into the SSAS cube is clean, accurate, and comprehensive.
* Support Business Teams in accessing and understanding data to be analysed.
* Flog any data discrepancies or data issue to IT.
* Build cadenced (weekly, monthly, etc) and agile reporting dashboards.
* Execute bespoke deep data analytics that will support key business decisions.
* Segment guest database in new ways to inform business decisions and more effective marketing which can be done in SQL, Python, Excel (with advance skills) and can use PowerBI, Alteryx, etc.
* Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story and articulate an argument to be presented to Business.
Essential Experience & Skills:
* 3-5 years of experience in data analytics, strategy, management consulting, investment banking or equivalent.
* Experience of SSAS Cube, Power BI, Power BI DAX, R Statistical Software, Excel and Salesforce.
* Ability to extract data from Salesforce and Oracle Responsys and to manipulate large datasets in other tools (Excel, Power BI, etc).
* The ability to extract and manipulate data from CRM systems to other tools.
* Experience of predictive modelling.
* Experience of running regressions to understand the impact of different levels on key KPIs.
* Ability to structure large analytical problems, break them down and execute analysis.
* Detail understanding of guest intelligence and impact it has on business strategy.
* Experience of adding value of consumer insight's function.
* Highly Analytical and very detail conscious.
* Ability to translate data into information for non-analytics.
* Ability to clearly explain information and impact to others.
* Good communication and training skills.
* Welcome all applications from those with full right to work in the UK.
* Unfortunately, not able to sponsor a work visa for this position.
* Unfortunately, not able to consider applications from those that might require visa in future.
As a Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge, you will earn a competitive salary up to £65,000 per annum with excellent benefits.
This role can also be considered as Research Analyst, Insight Analyst, Data Analyst, Customer/Guest Insight Analyst, Power BI Insight Analyst, Salesforce Insight Analyst.
Apply now to find out more about this Research & Insight Analyst – Customer/Guest Knowledge