Job ID 340134
Retention Programme Lead
Checkatrade – Where reputation matters.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Retention Programme Lead to join our growing team! As a great problem solver and someone who has experience of managing projects, you’ll ensure the successful management and implementation of new retention activities including member offers, products, processes and communications. You’ll also review current processes and solutions, continuously looking for improvements. You’ll be highly analytical and skilled in using insights to inform decision making. Most importantly you’ll be excited about working through a juicy problem and finding and delivering a solution to address it. Checkatrade are on a mission from good to great and need brilliant people to help us get there. If you looking for a business going places and are passionate about doing better, everyday, we’d love to hear from you. Sound good? Get in touch!
Location: Portsmouth based. Hybrid working applies ( 2 days in the office, 3 at home).
Where do you fit in?
Reporting to the Retention Operations Manager you'll be the go to person to support them and the wider Retention team with managing new and optimising existing activity which help to support and retain our members. You’ll be responsible for identification of process and system issues, driving solutions and improvement activity whilst working collaboratively with cross functional teams across the business. This includes pulling on support from Transformation, Engineering, Marketing teams as well as our frontline advisory teams. You’ll be highly commercial with the ability to develop targeted activity that delivers positive impact on KPIs. You’ll also own the retention toolkit ensuring it addresses member cancellations and drives Save and Renewal activity. Whether it’s a system fix, new process requirement or a commercial proposition, you’ve got it covered.
We are an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
What’s in it for you?
* A highly visible role in a team with significant strategic exposure and influence.
* An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced household digital brand that is investing heavily in its future.
* £35,000 – £38,000 plus annual bonus, and brilliant benefits including Reward Gateaway discounts, private medical, gym membership and much more!
What do you need to succeed?
* Experience working in an operational environment, ideally in a contact centre with previous experience of managing projects, driving operational excellence, and continuous improvement activity.
* A track record of delivering results/ achieving KPIs that drive commercial performance.
* Top notch analytical skills and the ability to turn insights into actions. You’ll be advanced in Excel and PowerBI would also be a nice to have!
* Customer focused with an obsession to ensure excellent immediate execution and longer-term member experience