Job ID 271241
We're looking for a talented RPA Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of software development.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The RPA Developer role is home-based. Reporting to the IT Director, you will be primarily responsible for building, testing, demoing and maintaining process automation solutions. Working with the DevOps team you will be required to use agile methodologies to create automation bots and custom software according to the user stories created as per the requirements specified by clients.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Development, deployment and maintenance and support of automated processes
– Supporting and maintaining the rpa application platform and server/infrastructure
– Operational support of robotic automation processes. Take ownership and proactively driver operational issues through to resolution
The ideal candidate for this RPA Developer role will have relevant experience of software development.
You'll also need experience of RPA software such as automation anywhere, UI path, blue prisim, microfocus.
In addition, you'll need the following:
– Experience of database management
– The ability to work as part of a team
– Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills
– Able to build strong relationships with external stakeholders
– Able to work on multiple projects at any given time
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
– Death in service
– Private medical
They are an insurance brokerage, and as a business they've been around since 2009.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
– Are know from developing future leaders from within the business and offer unrivalled professional development opportunities
– Are a forerunner in their sector, driving innovation through their tech offering
Interested? If you think you're right for this RPA Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews