Job ID 309129
Senior Sage 200 Specialist / Sage 200 / Sage
Our client, a well-established IT company based in Northampton are, as part of their growth, are looking to add a Sage 200 Specialist to help lead the technical support function of the Sage 200 practice.
The successful candidate will use their technical knowledge and skills to support and improve the current offering to the UK market.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Working the full project lifecycle from initial scoping, through to implementation.
* Post installation support (telephone, email and remotely)
* Install, support, maintain and improve ERP software solutions.
* Actively promote client's services and software solutions, including providing training sessions as required
* Strong knowledge of Sage 200 product suite
* Sage 200 Financials and Commercials certifications (Essential)
* A track record of multiple Sage 200 implementations (full life cycle)
* Experience with Sage ISVs such as Draycir or Sicon would be advantageous.
* Experience working with MS SQL Server (administration, query generation & scripting)
* Experience of Application integration and development would be beneficial.
* Experience working in a support/MSP environment
* Strong understanding of ERP Processes
* Enthusiasm and confidence
* Good problem-solver, self-motivated and organised.
The successful candidate will Ideally be car driver and willingness to travel.
Hours of work are (7.5 hours in window 8:30 – 5:30) – WFH available for some days each week.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please click apply or give us a call