Job ID 248759
Sales Operations Analyst
£40,000 – £45,000 Basic + Benefits
My client are a global leader in AI and Cyber Technology with over 1,000 members of staff worldwide. Due to ongoing growth, we now require a passionate and dedicated Sales Operations Analyst with over 3 years experience to join the team in the London office.
The successful candidate will join a cutting edge technology business with leading machine learning and mathematical software within the cyber-security industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
This position offers significant fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will:
* Have experience using Excel to a high standard
* Data Analysis
* Have a high level of Business Analyst/Project Operation skills
* Analytical with high precision.
* Have the ability to work with high complex mathematical & statistical issues
* Carry out data input and maintenance on the company CRM System
* Financial bookings of deals
* Data Processing
* Meeting organisation and booking
* Working closely with the sales team of any issues or queries they have
* Handling a high volume of system and process related queries from both the Account Executives and the Business Development teams.
* Ensuring that all processes are followed and amended correctly following a detailed knowledge of our CRM system.
* Taking responsibility of any issues existing accounts may have.
* Joint managing global orders and accounts to ensure accurate reporting (and commissions).
* Supporting the Sales and Business Development teams with all Administration tasks.
Requirements for the role:
* At least a 2.1 degree or higher from a top university
* Have a mathematical or statistical degree or interest in these area’s
* Good level of Data Analysis
* A willingness to learn
* Ideally 3 Years plus experience in a similar role.
* Hungry to succeed
* Strong working knowledge of Excel