Job ID 337389
Role: Salesforce Administrator
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + 10% Bonus
My client rapidly is a rapidly growing financial services organisation who deliver a range of solutions to corporate clients. They are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their expanding team.
The Administrator will be responsible for executing day-to-day tasks, support, maintenance, validation and exception reporting and administration of our CRM system. A key part of the role will be ensuring that we maximise the full potential of Salesforce and have relevant, accurate reporting and forecasting.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Serve as primary system Administrator
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, dashboards and reports, workflows
* Performing database maintenance tasks, including validation/exception reporting and deduplicating data
* Document processes and development requirements
* Preparing reports for key departments
* Installing and monitoring new salesforce releases
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
* In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
* Ability to provide Salesforce training and end user support
* Ability to manage large data sets and constantly drive data quality and integrity
* In-depth knowledge of salesforce products and their functionalities.
* Proficiency in creating salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
* Knowledge of importing sales data and generating salesforce reports.
* Excellent administration skills
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
* Experience with APEX code
* Experience with creating or customising lightning apps
* Experience of Salesforce Automation tools such as Process builder and lightning flow.
* Pardot experience
* Salesforce advocate
* Self-Starter/pro active
* Problem solver
* Salesforce Certified – ADM201 or higher
* Sales Cloud and Pardot Certifications preferred but not essential
My client is offering a compelling package and alongside this they provide exciting career opportunities. This is a rare opportunity to have a significant impact within a fast-growing business. The role will be office-based at their London offices.
If you feel you have the qualities my client is seeking, please forward your CV indicating your current package to Graeme Parker at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call our Newcastle office.
GEM Partnership are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy