Job ID 344266
A Charity in North London are seeking a Salesforce Developer on a permanent basis. The Salesforce Developer will play a key part in the design, development, testing, and implementation of their new Salesforce environment.
This role is hybrid, 1 day a week in the office.
– Customise Salesforce applications, process automation, developing integrations with other systems, and creating custom code using Apex and Visualforce.
– Develop integrations between Salesforce and other systems.
– Create custom code using Apex and Visualforce.
– Testing and deployment of Salesforce solutions.
– Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce issues as needed.
– Collaboration with business users and other stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technical guidance.
– Extensive experience of using Salesforce platform languages: APEX, SOQL and lightning as well as advanced administration tools such as process builder, flow and custom settings.
– Proven hands-on experience of analysis, design and development with the Salesforce application environment.
– Experience in enterprise Integration Solutions and Web API development.
– Skills in managing source control for continuous integration and expert in tools such as Jenkins, GitHUB, MS TFS, JIRA, Knowledge of SFDX for packaging solutions.
– Salesforce certifications – Service (or Sales) cloud consultant, app builder, platform developer I, and/or platform developer II.
– Experience with communities and the non-profit success pack