Job ID 270349
Hyde is looking to recruit a Salesforce Senior Developer.
Hyde is one of the UK’s largest housing providers, working across London, and the South East. With more than 100,000 customers, IT delivery is crucial in ensuring Hyde provides everyone with a 1st class customer experience. Our IT team requires individuals who are open to dealing with real issues, can identify new ways of solving problems and encourage best practice from others.
The Salesforce Senior Developer will be responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new features in the Hyde Salesforce and Contact Centre platform.
Key Responsibilities of a Salesforce Senior Developer
* Responsible for people management including, engagement, coaching and all aspects of performance management.
* Prioritise and plan the team’s workload and manage all associated tasks.
* Provide training and any required support to coach and equip individuals with appropriate business knowledge and skills.
* Translates user stories into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment following Salesforce best practices.
* Collaborates on and informs cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation.
* Performs unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new product functionality.
* Investigates and resolves issues identified during testing.
* Actively participates in meetings with representatives from the business and/or other IT colleagues.
* Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of Salesforce implementations including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations.
* Develop/Collaborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring, deployment and support.
Key Skills and Experience
* Active Salesforce certifications.
* Experience as a Senior Salesforce Developer.
* Experience or knowledge in developing custom code for Salesforce applications such as Community Cloud or Service Cloud.
* Experience or knowledge in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components.
* Experience or knowledge in various Salesforce APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API.
* Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration.
* A fantastic pension
* Life assurance
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* An award- winning flexible benefits package
* Volunteering days
* Hyde operates an agile approach to work, requiring you to be in the office 40% of your time.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.
Hyde is a disability confident employer and we are here to support you with any reasonable adjustments that you need throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 13th November 2022