Job ID 339246
If you're a Salesforce Solution Architect and are currently fed up with predictable projects or lack of career growth, then we may just have the perfect role for you.
Our client are a game changing Salesforce partner, who are looking for experienced people who are looking to become a high flyer in the Salesforce ecosystem. In return you will be encouraged to flex your creativity and inspire the team around you.
This is a 100% homeworking role for applicants based in the UK. Unfortunately our client cannot offer sponsorship for visas.
As the Salesforce Solution Architect you will be a vital part of the Salesforce team, and will be responsible for working with the end client and development team to create innovation enterprise level technology solutions on the Salesforce platform.
As the Salesforce Solution Architect, you should have/be:
– Proficient with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or both
– Good people skills, strong communication and client facing skills
– The ability to run client and stakeholder meetings and to make architectural decisions
– Ability to convey technical detail
– Financial Services experience would be advantageous
– Previous consulting experience
– Architectural development and design experience
Hold at least two Salesforce certifications