Job ID 338652
SAP APO Functional Consultant
£625 a day
* Drive the gathering of the production, process, and capacity data in conjunction with Production and Logistics required for planning and control.
* Diagnose data quality and define the required changes
* Understand interfaces between SAP APO and SAP ERP to identify the broken links and identify where the production master data within APO needs to be fixed.
* Lead and support the definition of production master data changes including data setup and accuracy in system and ensuring the team fully understand the process and transactions for sustainability
* Use hands-on experience to maximize the use of the SAP APO platform and make this the single point of truth
* Coordinate and (help to) deliver the required training in planning and production master data.
* Deliver education and training in APO/SAP with key focus on planning transactions and critical master data which support this planning activity 3. Process Enablement and Assurance
* Move the planning teams from planning in excel to planning in APO/SAP.
* Provide independent assurance through an assessment methodology to score planning practices and ways of working
* Drive the creation of any supporting local processes and role working instructions defining ownership and accountabilities
* Interact with key stakeholders; these will include operation teams, solution delivery partners, subject matter experts, and the process governance
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission