Job ID 333979
SAP BW Consultant
Permanent / Full Time
UK Wide – Multiple office locations, will be primarily remote with maybe one day each month in your local office
£60k – £80k+Training / Benefits Package
Candidate must be eligible / willing to undergo SC clearance.
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of an SAP BW Consultant. Our client offers excellence accelerated career progression, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package and training / development budget.
You will be responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the EOP and TRM solutions. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the ERP FICA/CO, SAP TRM and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills. Either leading, or as part of, a team you will work with the client to refine their requirements, design appropriate reporting and analytic solution, within SAP. You will then take this design through the build and test phases, and then implement it into the live system.
What you'll do
* Working as part of the SAP Delivery Group leading a team to coordinate and deliver end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build, etc)
* Attend and lead workshops with the client to understand requirements and articulate the solution
* Write design documentation, such as blueprints and functional specifications
* Configure the SAP solution to meet the client requirements
* Support developers during the build phase and completing initial testing of the solution
* Support testers to ensure that they understand the solution and it is tested appropriately
* Ensuring that the solution is successfully delivered to the live system and an appropriate handover to live services is completed
* Knowledge of SAP Tax and Revenue Management is a plus
We are keen to see candidates with a good mix of the following:
* SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
* SAP Business Explorer (BEx)
* SAP ABAP
* SAP Analytics Products
* MDM (Master Data Management) BOBJ-DS (Business Objects Data Services)
* SAP ERP FI-CA (else other industry specific experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
* SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) modules CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
* SAP ERP FI-CO Financial Accounting – FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management)
* SAP ERP FI-CO Controlling – CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) COPA (Profitability Analysis)
* At least 1 full project life cycles (SAP-BW for FI) and proven system support experience
* Experience supporting/implementing SAP solutions within the Public Sector
* Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
* Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules.
* Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
Please apply for more details.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. (phone number removed)).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy