Job ID 337935
Role: SAP CFIN Functional Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Looking for a unique opportunity to manage extensive projects for one of our key clients?
Do you have a basic understanding of the SAP Finance?
Make a meaningful impact as a SAP CFIN Functional Consultant.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
* Grow your career, while being exposed to new technologies.
* Lead in projects and inspire both colleagues and stakeholders.
* Have the opportunity to work with a diverse team.
As a SAP CFIN Functional Consultant, you will manage the complexities of large-scale projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are understood by the client, and that TCS optimises engagement performance.
* Implement SAP S4 Central Finance (corporate finance and reporting, chart of accounts, GL, AR/AP Cash management, treasury and risk management/trading integration, receivables management, contract and lease management, group reporting, central finance).
* Responsible for the understanding the complex solutions in CFIN / FICO modules from an application and business process standpoint.
* Partner with key stakeholders to derive the E2E test scenarios for finance workstream.
* Act as liaison with client, product vendor, and QA team to successfully convert the BPD into E2E test scenario.
* Work closely with the client IT organization and client Process Owners to ensure system and process integrity of the Template and to drive adherence to the template – ensuring that only critical localization requirements are approved.
* Effectively manage testing issues within a program with appropriate stakeholders where there is an SAP CFIN / FICO involvement.
* Responsible for leading and directing the QA Delivery team for SAP FICO.
* Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
* Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
* Work with QA managers, development managers, factory team, and the programme director to successfully execute the finance module of the program.
* Experience working with IT Services or products.
* Previous working experience with SAP FICO / CFIN in general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial accounting, and fixed asset accounting.
* Previous engagement within end-to-end phases of SAP implementation projects, played client facing roles and managed client workshops.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now