Job ID 337958
Role: SAP SCM Outbound Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Looking for a unique opportunity to manage extensive projects for one of our key clients?
Do you have a basic understanding of the SAP SCM?
Make a meaningful impact as a SAP SCM Outbound Consultant.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
* Shape the future of TCS.
* Lead in projects and inspire both colleagues and stakeholders.
* Have the opportunity to work with a diverse team.
As a SAP SCM Outbound Consultant, you will manage the complexities of large-scale projects on behalf of the client to ensure that business benefits are understood by the client and that TCS optimises engagement performance.
* Responsible for the designing, building and implementing complex solutions in SCM (SD) modules from an application and business process standpoint.
* Partner with key stakeholders to transform business processes to improve key performance indicators (KPI) in supply chain.
* Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate Retail system solutions.
* Identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements including the facilitation of workshops to collect business requirements, solution designing and delivery.
* Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
* Work closely with the client IT organisation and client process owners to ensure system and process integrity of the Template and to drive adherence to the template – ensuring that only critical localization requirements are approved.
* Acts as the custodian of the solution validates proposed changes and assesses impacts.
* Implement SAP S4 HANA SCM (Order to Cash, Outbound Logistics, Outbound warehouse operations & Inventory Management).
* Extensive knowledge of supply chain operations area for retail clients.
* Strong understanding of O2C cycle, Shipment and delivery configuration, output type configuration, IDOCs configuration, IBD/OBD integration with WMS and Inventory management.
* Hands-on experience in retail concepts such as cross docking, flowthrough, replenishment, and allocation processes.
* Good understanding of POS and retail integration with CAR.
* Previous exposure with CAR and Retail Pricing will be added benefit.
* Well-versed with use case designs and Business flows.
* Functional specifications, Unit Test Documents, SIT Documents.
* Excellent MS Office skills (especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint).
* Familiarity with test case designs.
* SAP IS Retail – SCM (SD) Consultant with extensive knowledge in retail domain.
* Must have participated/led in at least 3 SAP IS Retail transformation/support projects.
* Involved in end-to-end phases of SAP implementation projects.
* Must have exposure working as independent functional consultant, actively involved in business development, gap analysis, requirement mapping and business process re-engineering.
* Experience in stakeholder management in multi-vendor environment.
* Responsible for the assessment, management, and delivery of all configuration changes in approved Change Requests (excluding Global Configuration requirements); the provision of updates to the Global Configuration Document.
Good to have:
* SAP S/4 HANA certification in sales above 1909.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now