Job ID 274650
Python Developer – Fully Remote – Inside IR35 – £550 per day – 5 Months – SC Cleared – Public Sector
******Active SC Cleared is a must (Only Applications with Active SC Cleared will be considered)*****
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious Public Sector organization who are currently looking for Python Developer (Remote Role)
As a Python Developer (Remote Role), you will working as part of an internal knowledge team, delivering iterative improvements to end-user knowledge held within the ServiceNow toolset and to review existing information and guidance within Knowledge Articles and remove unnecessary narrative, reduce and simplify the complex and technical language.
As a Python Developer (Remote Role), you will be responsible for the back-end tooling development work for the Migration Service, specifically the generators that generate metadata for the Configurator utility to use and code from metadata that the Configurator utility which allows end consumers to select data items from screens, database or files within legacy applications for migration onto replacement systems has generated.
As a Python Developer (Remote Role), you will be providing support, technical guidance and help to implement development best practices.
Essential skills and experience:
* Expertise in Python, REST API, FLask, Azure app framework
* Expertise in Python tooling development, web applications, open-source packages, Django, Ubuntu, Flake8
* Expertise in processing XML in Python
* Expertise in processing JSON in Python
* Experience of designing tooling that reads and generates metadata, Airflow/Sqoop
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Experience of Agile working practices
Nice to have Skills:
* Experience of COBOL.
* Experience of SQL
Applicants applying for this Python Developer (Remote Role) role, must have active SC Cleared