Job ID 308667
Our clients unparalleled CRM integration ( voice and communication system for sales and recruitment teams) unifies communications, improves data quality, increases productivity, and captures all conversations. They are looking for an Agile Scrum Master paying a very good salary and benefits inc pension and private healthcare .
They are based in central Leicester , (though roles are mainly remote) are a SaaS company , they create innovative technology that makes business communications easier, quicker and more powerful by providing advanced communications software . You can be based commutable from either the London or Leicester offices and the roles are very much Hybrid with plenty of work from home .
They have offices in Leicester , London, Sydney Australia and Boston in the US .
As a well-rounded Scrum Master your Skills and Experiences likely include:
* Experience with multiple iterative delivery frameworks, able to apply the right practices in the right situation
* A wide range of facilitating techniques for gathering feedback, aligning stakeholders, resolving conflict and driving focus on delivery of outcomes; as well as standard Scrum ceremonies.
* A practical understanding of the relationship between measures and people’s behaviour
* Basic understanding of technology (rest API, AWS/devops, web or mobile development) and modern development practices
* Experience taking accountability for delivery working with product and engineering leads to remove impediments
* High levels of personal and professional integrity
* Highly organised with a flexible approach to working
* Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive
* Experience with the challenges of working with teams across time zones and continents
* A collaborative working style
* Always eager to learn new skills
* Resilient under pressure, flexible and adaptable to challenges
Day-to-day, you will:
* As a Scrum Master you will be an ambitious and enthusiastic Agile practitioner and delivery manager. You know how to move a team forward and make sure they have what they need to succeed. You also take ownership of bringing visibility across teams and backlogs so we can make sure teams ship the right thing at the right time to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
* More than anything, you will be a team player who is determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive. We’ve got Our Brand Values that are intrinsic elements that underpin the behaviour of our organization. They relate to the day-to-day experience of the people who work within the organization. We use these to values to inspire and motivate.
* You love to facilitate road mapping and scrum ceremonies (Daily Standups, Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective) while ensuring work remains transparent and ensuring progress against delivery goals, quality and team performance is measured, improved and available to stakeholders .
They are a growing SaaS company and they deliver on what they say they do! They take the development of their people very seriously and will work with you to carve out a development plan and make a real difference to your career.
In addition to their standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and private healthcare you will get:
• A very Competitive Salary
• Quarterly Socials
• Access to Perkbox to customise your own benefits
• Breakfast provided
Scrum master, agile , rest api , aws , devops , telecoms saas , leicester , london , remote Scrum master, agile , rest api , aws , devops , telecoms saas , leicester , london , remote Scrum master, agile , rest api , aws , devops , telecoms saas , leicester , london , remote Scrum master, agile , rest api , aws , devops , telecoms saas , leicester , london , remote