Job ID 331351
Are you an SDET with solid programming skills and a passion for working with cutting-edge technology? Do you want to work somewhere where you’re constant development and career is thought of? And most importantly, do you want to work with a leading consultancy who works with London and local companies, so won’t send you to the other side of the UK for a project?
Our client, based in London, is experiencing continued growth and is seeking to add a SDET to their delivery team. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with other talented testers on exciting projects that help their customers deliver quality software more efficiently.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* 5+ Years commercial experience carrying out automation testing
* Confident of working with CI/CD pipelines e.g Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure Pipelines
* Demonstratable experience of using Opensource automated test frameworks for UI and Web Services automated testing using good test design strategies, any exposure to desktop and native mobile test automation is beneficial.
* Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices
* Ability to deal with complex technical challenges and come up with effective solutions to ensure customer project deliverables.
* Passion for quality and interested in continuing to develop and adapt to technology changes.
* Experience with coaching and guiding team members on good practices
* Excellent communicator and solid stakeholder management skills
* Security Cleared or ability to gain clearance.
* Consultancy background
* Experience of RPA development, Performance and Operational Acceptance testing
* Exposure to infrastructure as code tooling such as Terraform, ARM, Ansible.
What can they offer you?:
* 25 days annual leave (1 extra day every year for the first 3 years)
* Pension – contributory matched by employer up to 5%
* Health plan covering medical, dental, optical and alternative therapy treatments
* Subsidised gym memberships
* Bike to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Excellent training and development opportunities that are tailored to you
* Team socials and activities, sporting events, annual kick-off and Christmas parties
* Flexible working