Job ID 223934
Security Systems Administrator
* Are you technologically and risk-adverse minded, while being able to communicate effectively to the wider business?
* Do you enjoy building rapport with stakeholders at all levels across multiple sites?
* Would you be keen to join a continuously growing brand who are recognised for their market leading position?
ER Recruitment are thrilled to be working with our client, a well known and highly respected brand who are recognised for their leading training and positive team ethos.
This role would be suitable for anyone who has a strong background in IT security and risk. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring local procedures and activities comply with all regulatory requirements and internal policies, procedures, guidelines and standards. You will be the centre of competence for Information Security, providing an advisory services role and acting as the focal point for security compliance related activities and responsibilities.
Role & Responsibilities of the Security Systems Administrator:
* Establish and enforce security policies to protect the organisation’s IT infrastructure (both fixed and mobile), networks and data.
* Minimise the risk of security breaches that can result in disruption of the business, loss of confidential or commercially sensitive data, or lead to financial loss.
* Ensure that data retention and data compliance policies are in place and adhered to as required.
* Assess the organisation’s infrastructure and data to identify vulnerabilities caused by weaknesses or flaws in software and hardware that could expose the infrastructure to a security breach.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of existing security measures, such as antivirus, firewalls, password policies and intrusion-detection systems. Provide recommendations to improve security based on their assessments and knowledge of current and emerging threats.
About You as the Security Systems Administrator:
* Experience in a similar role in an MS environment.
* Demonstrates a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
* Displays superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrates an awareness of and an ability to mitigate enterprise risk factors
* Ensures compliance with applicable regulations, legislation, policies and procedures
* Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Information Security risk and industry best practices.
* Has a strong background in information technology, with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security.
* Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
* Is quickly able to build an understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization
* Proves strong team working and relationship management skill, with the ability to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you