Job ID 307268
Senior Animator (Gaming Industry)
* Cornwall, Re-location and Visa Sponsorship Available
* Fully Remote available if you live outside of the UK but on a Sub-Contractor Basis
* Up to £50,000 per year
* Plus 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare, training, etc.
My client working within the gaming/entertainment sector are currently looking for a Senior Animator on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the Cinematic Lead and Technical Animation Lead to create high-quality animations for gameplay and cinematics. You'll animate realistic characters, including facial animations, using Keyframe and motion capture pipelines. You'll handle motion capture data and deliver final cleaned up animation in a game ready state. You will be a crucial member of the Animation team, helping to develop pipelines from Maya/MotionBuilder to Game Engine. You’ll report to and support the Lead Animator in ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills and Experience:
* You can demonstrate strong Keyframe and Motion capture skills.
* You are familiar with motion-capture animation and the facial pipeline for games.
* Your proficient with Maya and MotionBuilder.
* You have an understanding of and can implement gameplay animations from concept to game engine.
* You know the animation pipeline from design to deployment.
* You’re able to receive and apply critique on your work.
* You’re good at working to a deadline and managing your own time.
* You have 3+ years’ experience in game animation, and at least one shipped title.
* You have experience using Unreal Engine.
* You're enthusiastic, methodical and organised in your approach to work, with high quality standards.
* You are able to document and explain work clearly and concisely.
* You have a strong knowledge of human anatomy and the visual arts.
* You have good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work as part of a multi- disciplinary team.
Please call Simeon Tanner here at ISR Recruitment to learn more??